Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Recent Purchases!

I went shopping this evening with my darling mother and bought some lovely things!

A massive cherry make up holdall (I needed something for all my make up!)  for 4 pound!
A sunflower print playsuit, only a fiver !
And this denim waistcoat which I am in love with, I had been lusting over one in topshop for the past month or so which was 40 pounds, but found this one at a quarter of the price and I love it even more!

Beautiful bag from H&M, I needed a lovely clutch for dinner in edinburgh with my boyfriend in july
A cute little sunflower headband
Suspender tights in the sale in primark, a pound a pair so I bought 3! So glad I saw these before I paid 8 pound a pair for similar in topshop!

Been eying up some nail stickers on asos for ages, though I would try the primark ones first for  a third of the price to see if they were easy to use before I committed to 6.50 a pair on asos! 

My Edinburgh dress, from french connection, bought in NYC.  Worn with my clutch from h&m and new denim waistcoat!

Suspender tights <3 And messy room!

New dress from topshop but I think I will return it, feel so guilty for spending 48 pound on a dress that will probably end up like most of the other dresses I buy which are never worn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment