Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

lovefilm

I have developed such a love for LoveFilm. I adore the fact I don't have to leave my house to get films, I only have to pay 10 pounds a month and get unlimited rentals, and when your done, you just post them back! I love the excitement of getting things in the post so this is a bonus for me. Looking forward to see what arrives tomorrow!

So far I have had :
UP, one of the best films ever, even though its a kids film. My boyfriend loved it!
Vampires Suck, the worse film I have ever seen in my life. Do not even bother renting it, or even worse, buying it.
Thirteen, which is a very good film, which I believe was shot in a very short time scale like a fortnight or something? It was on channel 4 late one night, and I've seen it countless times.

I'm hoping tomorrow I get something decent, as I feel guilty for making my boyfriend watching Vampires suck with me as it was so poor, and I think I need to make it up to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment